We are an independent local Estate and Letting Agents covering Clanfield, Catherington, Cowplain, Lovedean, Horndean, Waterlooville, Denmead, Rowlands Castle, Havant and the surrounding area, which enables us to deal with each person as an individual and therefore personally ensure that your transaction, whether selling, buying, letting or renting proceeds smoothly to a swift and satisfactory conclusion.
Whether you are selling or buying, a landlord seeking responsible, quality tenants, or a tenant searching for a home, we are here to help. We pride ourselves in offering good, traditional service coupled with modern technology – a winning combination for You, our client.
A forward-looking local business based on traditional values, we always strive to be at the forefront of the residential sales and letting markets, and invest much time and effort in ensuring that we are fully up to date with ever-changing law and government legislation. Together with our attention to detail and conscientious attitude, we have the experience, resources and skills to deliver the kind of services that Vendors, Purchasers, Landlords and Tenants require.
With our extensive database and modern technology, we are able to be selective and yet prompt in forwarding property information to prospective purchasers and tenants.
The internet and social media are the new ‘Shop Window’ for estate and letting agents. We have taken advantage of this fact by providing professional quality photography, HD videos and colour, interactive 3D floor plans. This gives each property the best chance to make a good first impression. These are all available on our own website, Rightmove, Facebook (@gibgam), Twitter and Clanfield Online.
In our opinion, communication is paramount. We feel that feedback from viewings is essential and we pride ourselves in our efficiency in this respect. We produce periodic graphical and written vendor reports detailing all activity and advice on our joint future marketing strategy.
Where we will effectively advertise your property:
- Gibson Gammon Website - We display all of our properties along with helpful advice and tips for our Vendors
- Rightmove Website - Proven to be the UK’s No 1 property website. We get a tremendous response from this form of advertising. This website displays the full details of all our properties and enables the potential purchaser to view internal photographs, HD video tours and colour, interactive 3D floor plans
- Video Tours – We offer professional quality Video Tours to enable potential purchasers to get a feel for your property. These are on YouTube, Rightmove, Facebook, Twitter and Clanfield Online
- Clanfield Online – all of our properties and news are shared on their local website
- Facebook (@gibgam) – all properties are promoted here, along with news and items of interest. Feedback is always welcome
- Window Cards – All of our properties are advertised in our Clanfield office window. This has proved to be successful advertising due to the location of our office. Close to the village school, local shops, and the Village Hall. The window displays are viewed by most of the local people and therefore we can rely on word of mouth to attract potential purchasers
- Display Screen - This is a 50’’ screen, which displays our properties 24/7, catching people’s attention as they walk or drive past
- Magazine Advertising – Every month we advertise in the Clanfield and Horndean Directory. This free magazine is delivered to all homes in the Clanfield/Horndean areas and the surrounding villages
‘ONE STOP SHOP’ – Services offered by Gibson Gammon:
Energy Performance Certificates (EPC’s)
EPC’s are required by law before we can market your property. EPC’s are valid for 10 years. We always check to see if there is a valid EPC associated with your property. Should your property require an EPC certificate, we are qualified and certified to produce this for you. If you instruct us to carry out your EPC and we sell your property, the EPC cost excluding VAT (£85) will be refunded on our final commission invoice.
We offer financial services here at Gibson Gammon via our trusted Whole of Market Independent Brokers. If you would like to review your current Agreement in Principle or are yet to source a lender then we can certainly help.
Gibson Gammon appreciate that picking a trustworthy solicitor can be difficult, so we have teamed up with a few selected solicitors to ensure your sale is dealt with in a professional and timely fashion. They operate on a Fixed Fee and No Sale – No Fee basis. Please ask for further details.
As Gibson Gammon like to offer our clients the complete service, we have taken the time to source a reputable removal company to ensure that your worldly belongings are transported safely. Please ask in the office for further details and quotes.
If you require any further information or advice, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you.
Gibson Gammon – The key to Your future!
Get a FREE
- Personal & Friendly Service
- Competitive Rates
- FREE Guidance & Advice
- In-Depth Local Knowledge
- Professional, Dedicated Staff
- FREE Valuations